triathlon inverness is looking to welcome anyone who is interested in multi-sports. From “just dipping my toes in the water” to “notching up the ironman events” everyone is welcome and with a range of activities planned, we hope to offer something for all.*
- Coaching clinics to help you advance your technique
- Regular training sessions for a variety of abilities
- Beginners mini race series
- Sprint event
- triathlonscotland race licence holders earn ranking points for triathloninverness in sanctioned races
- Minibus or shared transport to popular events
- 10% discount in Run 4 It, Inverness
- 10% discount with Physio Inverness
- Bikes of Inverness – on presentation of club membership card – 10% discount on accessories, including nutrition and clothing (excluding sale items)
- Personal Training from Drew Johnston – £5 discount per session – contact 07715036262 for an appointment. Individual sessions for £25 and groups sessions for £30 per hour.
Membership is a snip at £16.
Join now for 2012 at Entry Central – most card payments and cheques accepted:
*Please note than some club activities will incur additional costs.
Junior members are welcome, for more details check out the junior members page.
New kit coming soon! Click here
With your support, we:
- Offer club and race memberships
- Help clubs to host events and increase participation
- Run national championship events
- Train coaches to gain recognised qualifications
- Coach triathletes to compete on the world stage
- Build a strong core of skilled volunteers
All to develop a bright future for your sport; our sport
To find out more and to join us, visit: www.triathlonscotland.org/join
Individual triathlonscotland members receive a host of benefits including discounts on race entries and apparel, racing insurance cover and a unique triathlonscotland training gift. triathlonscotland members who race will also help their club to gain points in the hotly contested ranking series. Individual ranking awards are also up for grabs across sprint and standard distances as well as open water, duathlon and aquathon.