Triathlon Inverness is looking to welcome anyone who is interested in multi-sports. From “just dipping my toes in the water” to “notching up the ironman events” everyone is welcome and with a range of activities planned, we hope to offer something for all.
Membership is a snip at £25 per calendar year. Join now via our entry central link below:
Please note that swimming sessions run at an additional cost to cover lane hire throughout the season. These now run via a standing order system at £12 per month. Payment details are provided via the joining email received when members join up at entry central.
As part of your membership Triathlon Inverness can offer:
- Full coaching service to help you advance your technique
- Regular periodised training sessions and programmes for a variety of abilities
- Local mini race series events
- Nairn Sprint and Super Sprint event
- triathlonscotland race licence holders earn ranking points for triathloninverness in sanctioned races
- 10% discount in Run 4 It, Inverness
- 10% discount with Physio Inverness
- Bikes of Inverness – 10% discount on accessories, including nutrition and clothing (excluding sale items)
- Personal Training from Drew Johnston – £5 discount per session – contact 07715036262 for an appointment. Individual sessions for £25 and groups sessions for £30 per hour.
With your support, we:
- Offer club and race memberships
- Help clubs to host events and increase participation
- Run national championship events
- Train coaches to gain recognised qualifications
- Coach triathletes to compete on the world stage
- Build a strong core of skilled volunteers
All to develop a bright future for your sport; our sport
To find out more and to join us, visit: www.triathlonscotland.org
Individual triathlonscotland members receive a host of benefits including discounts on race entries and apparel, racing insurance cover and a unique triathlonscotland training gift. triathlonscotland members who race will also help their club to gain points in the hotly contested ranking series. Individual ranking awards are also up for grabs across sprint and standard distances as well as open water, duathlon and aquathon.